Promotions!!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Flying Experience - Tokyo, Japan

Phew, just an update on my flight that I came back from recently, Haneda, Japan.

It wasn't an easy flight I must say, the language barrier that we faced with the passengers on board. Most of them were elderly Japanese passengers and they couldn't speak a single word in English.
But the hotel was very nice and the moment I arrived into Japan, I needed to get myself something to eat, something sweet to at least cheer me up because the flight wasn't really pleasant.

And on our way back to our base, the flight was at midnight and gosh, only God knows how much I hated to work throughout midnight because that's when most of us are sleeping.

All in all, I am looking forward to my long flight in a couple of days time and I shall be back in my hometown right after that.

Can't wait to be back home! There's no where else better than home. Home sweet home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment