Promotions!!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Do What You Love & Love What You Do

The Flying Bitch is going off to a very long flight and will be away for at least 10-13 days because I will be back at my hometown during my off days after my long flight, CAN'T WAIT!!

Let me share one tip on becoming a flight attendant because I have come across crew with sour and black faces at work, super moody and showed very bad attitude towards the fellow colleagues. Not a good attitude for work, not at a customer service line for sure.

What I can say is, DO WHAT YOU LOVE & LOVE WHAT YOU DO!

By having lots of passion and love towards your job may it be a flight attendant or some other jobs, you will actually enjoy your work better.

Not to brag about my achievements but I was once a high achievers in my previous airline, not only getting the 'Best Trainee' award, I was also selected to be one of the friendliest Flight Attendant. Oh well, those were the days.
In my recent airline, I was also the 'Best Trainee' for my batch and it's definitely an achievement for me. I have never been a very bright student. Whenever I see books, my eyes will close or at least half closed. But somehow, study those safety manuals, remembering so many different terms and first aid skills seem to be easy and went in to my brain so easily.

Hmm, I wonder why.

Sometimes, I just wish I could do this during my study years, at least I would be able to score a scholarship, enter a good school without having to pay for the tuition and semester fee and get to work a proper, high earning job. Not to say being a flight attendant is not good or doesn't earn well, but I must say who doesn't want a better job with better pay? LOL

So, the next time you feel down or unhappy, try to smile and think of something happy to at least make you smile. Your day will be better and everything will seem to turn out fine for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment